To provide foundational knowledge and skills for Silk Central.
This course is for those persons who will configure and use Silk Central.
This course provides the concepts and skills needed to:
· Understand Silk Central overview
· Understand requirements and how to create them
· Describe how to create and manage tests
· Create and understand execution plans
· Understand how manual tests can be created
· Create and implement a manual test
· Use Issue Manager and how it is used for creating and tracking test issues
· Understand mechanisms for tracking and reporting
· Perform basic system administration
· Self-paced, with tracking and graded exam
· Interactive software simulations with voice-over and closed captioning
· Online resources include exercise scenarios, based on a a full workflow from requirements through to reporting