0
Hi,

When trying to pull up my webpage to SBM Workspace, I'm getting the following message:

"InitExtension Failed:

An error occurred while publishing resources from the database.

The web server is unable to gather the information required to serve up the requested page.
."

I've researched to see if others received this message and I found this and this .

I read over them and tried the following: ensured the IUSR has modify privileges over the Application Engine/bin directory, set IUSR to have read privileges for the root directory, reinstalled IIS and even did a full SBM reinstall but still no dice. I'm out of ideas and open to hear what I might've missed because nothing seems to help.

I'm working off Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5.

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Responses (2)
  • Accepted Answer

    Sunday, August 06 2017, 12:32 PM - #Permalink
    0
    Clear browser cache and SSL tokens? Check the IIS virtual dirs?

    When you say "webpage to Workspace", is that something that redirects to WorkCenter? Is it a URL like "https://MYSERVER/workcenter/tmtrack.dll?shell=swc#1"
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

    Monday, August 07 2017, 07:58 AM - #Permalink
    0
    Hi Paul,

    Thank you for responding.

    Sorry for the confusion -- when I try to connect to the Workspace, I receive that error message. I'm using 10.1.4.1.

    The privilege changes I mentioned were conducted in the IIS virtual directory -- I wasn't sure what exactly you were recommending I check though. I just tried clearing SSL and browser cache as recommended but no success either.:(

    I did want to mention too that the Event Viewer displays a warning message: "A process serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '3868'. The process exit code was '0xc0000005'."
    • Brian Amos
      more than a month ago
      Joshua,

      With that last error you might just create a new app pool in iis or try pointing the tmtrack virtual directory and the gsoap app pool for a couple minutes to see if that solves it.

      You could also try changing who the default app pool runs as. Like try Network Service as an example.

      The error you're getting is usually caused because the app pool or the account used to run the app pool doesn't have permission to create files in the folders you mentioned earlier.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply

Recent Tweets